Children are curious, they want to know what is going on in everything they see. Unfortunately, they are not aware of the danger that comes along with their curiosity and it’s the parents responsibility to make sure that they are safe while being curious.
Statistics from U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission shows that in every 2 weeks 1 child dies because of fallen electrical appliances and furnitures. The video below might actually save a child’s life though as simple as it may look, lots of parents still don’t know the danger that comes with these electrical appliances and furnitures.
more info: cpsc